Gladius for a Gladiator

Gladius for a Gladiator will be my very first Unity3D game. I've been experimenting with Unity3D for about 7-8 months by now, and wanted to really make a game.

The models in this game will be produced in Blender, and textured in Photoshop CS5. I'm not doing this alone, there are a few other people helping me with Gladius for a Gladiator.


I started this blog to raise money to invest in the game, hope you will donate!

Gladius

Gladius

Tons of probs to fill our scenes

The past weeks me and Jason have been working on probs, used to later on fill our levels with vases, cups and other stuff. Every prob has 7 different kinds of materials so the scene won't look too dull. These probs will be found in the taberna, small markets in the roman domi (houses), and on the street. Every object has a collider attached to it, and due to a script some of them react to collisions very realistically.



I really want the vases to be breakable, but breakable object cost much time and CPU power. I decided to postpone this idea, I can always edit it later on.

No comments: