Gladius for a Gladiator

Gladius for a Gladiator will be my very first Unity3D game. I've been experimenting with Unity3D for about 7-8 months by now, and wanted to really make a game.

The models in this game will be produced in Blender, and textured in Photoshop CS5. I'm not doing this alone, there are a few other people helping me with Gladius for a Gladiator.


I started this blog to raise money to invest in the game, hope you will donate!

Gladius

Gladius

Stats; Health and Stamina

Today the project made a small, but crucial step. I added the first stats to the game, stamina and health.

Health regenerates automatically, when it's lower then the max health, and when your health is 0 you're dead.

The stamina was somewhat harder to script, but after some cursing I found the way to script the stamina.
It now takes stamina to run, and it also regenerates automatically.

The next step to this script is of course setting the UI for the stats.


No comments: