Gladius for a Gladiator

Gladius for a Gladiator will be my very first Unity3D game. I've been experimenting with Unity3D for about 7-8 months by now, and wanted to really make a game.

The models in this game will be produced in Blender, and textured in Photoshop CS5. I'm not doing this alone, there are a few other people helping me with Gladius for a Gladiator.


I started this blog to raise money to invest in the game, hope you will donate!

Gladius

Gladius

Extending the Character Motor script

When playing around in Unity3d, I thought it was annoying that the First Person couldn't run, and I needed that in my game. So I searched a bit on the forums, and found one really useful script. I modified the script a little bit to my own needs, and it is currently working well. The character can now run and crouch through the scene, hurray!

No comments: