Gladius for a Gladiator

Gladius for a Gladiator will be my very first Unity3D game. I've been experimenting with Unity3D for about 7-8 months by now, and wanted to really make a game.

The models in this game will be produced in Blender, and textured in Photoshop CS5. I'm not doing this alone, there are a few other people helping me with Gladius for a Gladiator.


I started this blog to raise money to invest in the game, hope you will donate!

Gladius

Gladius

New Helmets

Last week Jason modeled some helmets for the player to wear during the game. I think the models look fantastic:

The Helmets

These helmets are inspired on photo's I made in a museum in a museum (De Valkhof in Nijmegen, the Netherlands). He used the photo's as reference material to produce these models. Here are some photo's I took in the museum.

No comments: