Gladius for a Gladiator

Gladius for a Gladiator will be my very first Unity3D game. I've been experimenting with Unity3D for about 7-8 months by now, and wanted to really make a game.

The models in this game will be produced in Blender, and textured in Photoshop CS5. I'm not doing this alone, there are a few other people helping me with Gladius for a Gladiator.


I started this blog to raise money to invest in the game, hope you will donate!

Gladius

Gladius

The purchase of ... NGUI

Yes, you read that right. We now have, thanks to Qi HaoYan, NGUI to our resources. NGUI is a large program, were you can make al kinds of GUI's. It is relatively simple to work with, because you don't have to script everything.


NGUI has a lot of extensions, which I may be using later. I didn't had the time to mess with NGUI so far, but I know it will spice up the UI progress. It is simple, but very effective.

Here are some examples of what NGUI can do for you


As you can see, you can easily make a inventory system with NGUI, so that is what I'll be doing next. It is actually beginning to look like a game.

No comments: