Gladius for a Gladiator

Gladius for a Gladiator will be my very first Unity3D game. I've been experimenting with Unity3D for about 7-8 months by now, and wanted to really make a game.

The models in this game will be produced in Blender, and textured in Photoshop CS5. I'm not doing this alone, there are a few other people helping me with Gladius for a Gladiator.


I started this blog to raise money to invest in the game, hope you will donate!

Gladius

Gladius

Sun

I changed my skybox by one of the assets, without the airplane lines. It looks a lot better!

I also added a flare to the sun. When I looked at it in gameplay it just looked fake, because it didn't move. So I wrote a script were the sun rotates around the player, high in the sky. These kind of things really contribute to making a realistic game.

I can expand this later on into a day and night cycle.

No comments: