Gladius for a Gladiator

Gladius for a Gladiator will be my very first Unity3D game. I've been experimenting with Unity3D for about 7-8 months by now, and wanted to really make a game.

The models in this game will be produced in Blender, and textured in Photoshop CS5. I'm not doing this alone, there are a few other people helping me with Gladius for a Gladiator.


I started this blog to raise money to invest in the game, hope you will donate!

Gladius

Gladius

Let's start over

Today we decided to start the whole project over, because we did not work organized enough.

The new fire assest in the new test scene
We started over, and made a test scene to view all the assets in. We made some fire particle systems, consisting of fire sparks, smoke and the fire itself, for a really realistic effect. The texture for the walls was made by our texture artist Oyono, and is free for you guys:

I know it is a simple texture, but it saves some time of making one yourself
 We revised al the models from the previous project, and took a few with us into the new one, such as the props from our other post.

No comments: